LÉVIS, QUÉBEC – CANADA
The newly Lagueux Terminus in St-Étienne-de Lauzon is the talk of the town!
The Société de Transport de Lévis has recently opened the new Lagueux Park and Ride bus terminus. The site includes docks for buses and also offers a hundred parking spaces to encourage commuters to choose public transit. A service building was also built to accommodate bus drivers.
Lumca, along with Roche Engineering Consulting Group, created a distinctive image and a warm ambiance for the new terminal by using its Lumfix/Smart Pole. The Lumfix allows the integration of accessories and urban furniture without the use of conventional, unsightly metal collars. It also enables the addition of blue LED markers to the pole, providing an impressive look to this signature project.
- Architect Consulting Group ROCHE
- Engineer Consulting Group ROCHE
- Contractor VOLTEC
- Owners Société de Transport de Lévis
LUMCA PRODUCTS USED
- Luminaire Lumca RL (road LED) Dark-Sky compliant low-power
(72W and 96W)
- Decorative Blue ED marker 36 ‘high
- Lumfix / Smart Pole with rail system
- Design of a specific camera adaptor
- Design of a new public trash bracket