WINDSOR, ONTARIO – CANADA
The project is part of the university’s master redevelopment to enrich the student and community experience, positioning the school to be more competitive. The Master Plan includes improved landscaping and signage, the inclusion of cultural displays and gathering spaces, as well as new pedestrian pathways enhanced with lighting.
The pathways were illuminated using a customs design texture using linear vertical lighting developed by Lumca for the University.
- Architect +VG Architects, Brantford, Ontario, Canada
- Engineer Chorley & Bisset Ltd, London, Ontario, Canada
- Contractor Masse Contracting Group, Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- Owners University of Windsor, Windsor, Ontario, Canada
LUMCA PRODUCTS USED
- Luuma X Light column using vertical lighting. Height: 11 (3352mm) light section 96 (2438mm)
- Luuma X horizontal section lenght : 30 (762mm) light section 24 (610mm)
- 600Lumens/ft, 8W/ft, Constant current LED module at 245mA 4000K (RGB with DMX controller also available)
- CRI 80